A major European energy group wished to gain a thorough and insightful understanding of forthcoming European Union policy priorities, and of EU leadership and regulatory changes under development in the energy sector.
A Leading Energy Group
Providing forward-looking advice and counsel
MSL Brussels, the pan-European hub for public affairs, designed, developed and delivered customised interactive training sessions for a selected group of corporate executives covering the institutional, political and sector specific issues affecting the business from an EU perspective. In particular the training sessions provided insight and forward looking analysis on:
- The EU energy stakeholder landscape
- The evolving regulatory framework governing the interplay between national and Pan European energy policies.
- The agenda and capacity of influence of each policy group at the European Parliament
- The rationale of policy priorities ahead and the likely timetable for implementation
- The sessions have been complemented by the organisation of bi-lateral meetings with EU and energy experts from independent think-tanks.
- With a view to ensure a regular update on policy, regulatory changes and stakeholders landscape, MSL produces a monthly policy brief for exclusive internal use by the client.