A global pharmaceutical company asked MSL for a non traditional campaign which could help deliver wellness education and ignite action in women around breast cancer. The challenge is to develop a health education program targeting women 55+ about the risks and myths surrounding breast cancer and age.
Cancer Education Campaign
A health education program targeting women 55+ about the risks and myths surrounding breast cancer and age.
Region North America
Practices Reputation Management and Corporate Communications
- Established a consumer Web site to centralize campaign.
- Leveraged celebrity cancer survivors to discuss personal stories and educate other women via media relations.
- Provided easy mechanism for women to engage in conversation and storytelling.
- More than 89 million impressions with placements in top outlets such as CBS Early Show and USA Today.
- Key message penetration of 99%.