Digital Consultancy of the Year, Asia
Agency Also Won Six SABRE Awards for Outstanding Client Work
Shanghai, September 25 2015 – MSLGROUP, the flagship strategic communications and engagement consultancy of Publicis Groupe, and the largest brand and reputation advisory network in Asia and Europe, has been named the Digital Consultancy of the Year at the 2015 Asia Pacific SABRE Awards Ceremony in Hong Kong. Following the agency’s recent nominations as Global Marketing Agency of the Year, and North America Marketing Agency of the Year at the International Business Awards, the latest awards underline MSLGROUP’s ability to navigate the digital ecosystem for its clients and help them lead the change in the communications industry.
In addition to the Digital Consultancy of the Year award, MSLGROUP also won five Gold SABRE Awards and one In2 SABRE Award, and was awarded four Certificats of Excellence, for its best-in-class campaigns for its clients.
The SABRE Awards is a world leading awards program that recognizes campaigns that demonstrate the highest levels of strategic planning, creativity and business results. The In2 SABREs, as part of the SABRE Awards, focus on excellence in insight and innovation, and multi-media content creation.
“I want to thank our clients who have trusted us with their businesses and brands, to together pioneer new, creative and innovative ideas and technologies. We at MSLGROUP have been transforming ourselves. Today, we deliver insight-based, integrated and highly digital work that moves the needle and delivers impact for our clients. Being named Digital Consultancy of the Year recognizes our leadership in unbound-channel communications with creative storytelling and groundbreaking client work. MSLGROUP is more committed than ever to continue to lead the change and to shape the future of our industry in Asia” said Glenn Osaki, President, Asia, MSLGROUP.
The five Gold SABRE Awards, the In2 SABRE Award and the four Certificates of Excellence were awarded to the following MSLGROUP agencies and campaigns:
- MSLGROUP China: Gold SABRE Winner of Restarurant and Food Service for Foshan Lingnan Tiandi: A Food-spot for Millennials campaign, Gold SABRE Winner of Fashion and Beauty and Certificate of Excellence of Creation of Persuassive Content for Lycra® Moves You consumer campaign
- Genedigi MSLGROUP: Gold SABRE Winner of Telecommunications for Crowdsourcing Brand Loyalty: Huawei Fan Celebration campaign, Gold SABRE Winner Integrated Marketing and Certificate of Excellence of Media Partnership for Dongfeng Citroën C3-XR: “When I say, Go!” campaign.
- MSLGROUP in India: Gold SABRE Winner of Indian Sub-continent for Come, Take that Step campaign, and Certificate of Excellence of Brand Digital Plarforms for Project Paladin – The rise of Alpha Imaging campaign
- 20:20 MSL: In2 SABRE Winner of Trade Show and Awards for CeBIT, from ‘just a trade fair’ to ‘technology intelligentsia’ campaign
- MSLGROUP in Taiwan: Certificate of Excellence of Digital Video for Head & Shoulder's: Flaker's Date campaign
With more than 5,000 entries each year, the SABRE Awards provides a premier showcase for the best and the best that the communications industry has to offer. This accolade adds to the string of award wins that MSLGROUP in Asia has received this year, including the Marketing Agency of the Year and 26 campaign awards in the International Business Awards, a Gold Stevie in the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, three awards in PRWeek Awards Asia, Marketing Magazine’s Event Marketing Agency of the Year, Best Mobile Campaign from PR Daily Awards, and a Silver in Advertiser Magazine’s yearly awards competition in China.