Powered by AI - Country Results
MSL partnered with research firm Toluna to survey 1,846 marketing and communications leaders from Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom and the United States.
Our primary goal with this 5-minute global survey has been to gauge:
- how AI-ready brands and companies are
- how prepared communicators are
- attitudes and expectations about AI
- communicators' needs and concerns about AI
- what companies' plans are for adapting to and introducing new AI
- technologies in their workplace and businesses
In order to get the most relevant insights for our report, we have surveyed those leaders who have a direct and/or significant influence on the advertising, marketing and PR/communications decisions made in their companies. For IT products, 54% of our respondents say they are the primary and final decision makers in their companies, and when it comes to advertising/marketing/PR decisions, 48% say there are the ones who make the final call.
Among others, our respondents are primarily from the following sectors:
- Financial & Professional Services
- Manufacturing, Industrial & Defence
- Consumer Goods
- Food, Beverage & Agriculture
- Communications Agency