Nine wins for MSL at Prestigious IPRA awards
Paris, 2 July 2014: With client campaigns focusing on consumer PR, digital media relations, social media for PR and tech PR, MSLGROUP is one of the two top performing PR agency networks at the IPRA awards, announced today.
- Turn the Channel to Al Jazeera America , in the ‘Launch of a New Service’ category (Qorvis work entered under Qorvis MSLGROUP
- Ken Delmar, the Paper-towel Picasso for P&G’s Bounty in three categories: Digital Media Relations; Consumer PR for an existing service and Reputation & Brand Management Online
- Halloween Treats Gone Wrong , for P&G’s Crest/Oral-B in the Digital Media Relations category
- The launch of FiLIP , in the Technology category
- Scope Bacon, for Breath that Sizzles in the Consumer PR for an existing product
- Loving Touch Matters for GlaxoSmithKline, in the Social Media for PR category
- Innovation for Eye Care for BenQ India in the Technology category.
Today in their 21 st year, the IPRA Golden World Awards offer world-wide recognition and acclaim to world-class public relations programmes.