A Guide to the Trump Administration
Qorvis MSLGROUP provides a first look at the people and players behind the most unlikely presidential campaign in American history. For each person mentioned here, we have included a bio, a photo, and representative institutions and organizations affiliated with that person, so that the reader may better understand the relationships that influence the people who in turn are influencing President Trump.
Like the Trump business organization, the Trump campaign is an opaque web of interlocking relationships. While we have endeavored to make as a thorough a search as possible, with material available in the public record, any such record is bound to be incomplete. The information gives an overview of the following:
- The Trump Family
- Power Players : Persons of Accomplishment Who Joined the Trump Inner Circle Early, and Will No Doubt Have Considerable Influence Over His Administration
- The Trump for President Finance Committee : From Which President Trump is expected to draw his Ambassadors and Economic Advisors
- Domestic and Foreign Policy Advisors
- Global Business Relationships : Publicly Disclosed Business Ties Donald Trump has to hotels, real estate and other investments in Europe, Asia and the Middle East
- Members of the Trump Transition Team
About Qorvis MSLGROUP
In 2013, D.C.-based Qorvis Communications joined forces with MSLGROUP, one of the largest public relations firms in the world, forming a fully integrated strategic communications firm with global reach and extensive expertise. For more information visit: http://www.qorvis.com.